Saturday 5 April 2014

 Remember when…
Remember when the biggest wave came, and you were running to shore but whoosh! You were suddenly under but soon you pop your head up and smile at the blistering sun
…That was camp

Remember when you had damper on the beach and your feet were frozen but your face was sizzling hot. You crunched on the golden brown dough, before drawing names on the sand and crowding around the camp fire ready to roast some marshmallows.
…That was camp

Remember when you had cramp tugging on your tired feet your tummy growling you felt like you were lost and the trees were reaching out and grabbed you.
…That was camp.

By Breea Price

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful poem Breea! Really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great powerful verbs in you poem. sounds like you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a awesome time on damper on the fire it was yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice remember when poem Breea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. olivia kneebone6 April 2014 at 17:00

    that looks so yummy & I bet the marshmallows tasted lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I myself remember that humungous wave luckily I went under it.
    I definitely remember the 3rd paragraph Breea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did the damper taste nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cool breea! Once I started reading I couldn't stop, it really hooked me in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pome Breea and camp looks lick fun I wish I was there to!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete