Monday 12 May 2014

Basic Facts Games

Knowing our basic facts is really important if we want to continue to make progress in our maths! I have noticed that there are many of us that need some extra practise at these so I have found some fun on line games for you to have a go at. Click the title to open the link to the game.

Arrgh -Practice ye math facts and helpin' th' band of pirates while playing Arrgh.

Granny Prix -Design your own Granny and race through the hallways.

Maths Facts Pro -See how many seconds it takes you to solve every problem and get a summary of which problems you need to work on. 

These websites also have loads of other fun games too so check them out as well. If any of you would like extra practise sheets at home, let me know as I can always print some out for you :)

I can't wait to see loads of improvement in our basic facts! I also would love to hear all about your favourite game!

10 comments:

  1. wow that looks cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I wish I was there! QUINN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI QUINN, TOBY HERE HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR SCHOOL.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Me to!!!!! LOVE the games!!!!!

      Delete
  4. It is fun playing the games

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the pogo game from granny picks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these math games there so fun and its really cool that we get to play more then there is on the blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. WELL DONE GOLDEN FERNS AND THEIR MARVELLOUS COACH FOR GETTING BRONZE IN NETBALL

    ReplyDelete