Monday 16 June 2014

The Stormy Night

If I was a storm…
I would howl and whistle and join the wind wildly whipping window shutters.
I would spit down hail and spread lightning into the dark valleys.
I would refuse to stop raining down little droplets of water covering the land in flood.
I would grumble and moan, snarl and clap as I tumbled through the sky.
By Daniel



Storm violently banging on my window
He raged around my house
Ploughing down trees and anything else in his path
Trampolines flew as the storm
Impatiently circled around, searching for revenge
He frantically danced wildly with rage
His face filled with fury and anger 
Taking one last final howl he stormed off
Defeated

By Olivia P


The storm was getting hungrier
With its grumbling tumbling tummy
It was chasing the cars down the narrow road
He was feeling angry and stormy
He was poking the houses
With fork lightning
Knocking door to door the storm crept
Finally he gave up
Leaving the destruction behind
Silence…


By Leo

13 comments:

  1. nice writing LEO THAT WAS A SCARY STORM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool poems really wish it was a story because it would be better I think

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like yours Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Daniel now I really want to be the storm great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like yours Daniel its amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!!!!! Love the poems about the storm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liked Leos. I did to

      Delete
    2. WOW! So amazing I like Leos

      Delete
  7. IT WAS LIKE THE STORM WAS STILL HAPPING

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice poem Daniel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love storms
    even with lightning:)
    there scary
    I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the storm was fun. you were tucked in be hearing the wind and the storm on the window

    ReplyDelete