Friday 8 August 2014

Digi Awards

It was lots of fun putting our Digi Award entries together and it was great to see lots of K7 Kids entering more than one category. Your hard work paid off and you can all be proud of what you came up with. Congratulations to those that have been selected to go through to the finals at the Matamata Digi Awards Gala, which is held later this month. I have just discovered putting videos on our blog is easier than I thought, it just takes a while to load. When I get time, I will add a few more finalist entries up so you can share with family and friends :)

TV Advertisment by Rochelle, Logan, Toby, Jordan, Molly Tegan and Breea


TV Advertisement by Eric, Brooke, Le Roy, Damon and Logan A.

5 comments:

  1. I love digi awards. Especially because my group made it into the finals with are TV advertisement and I was close to getting into the finals with my photo as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done boys, what a thrill to make the finals! Fingers crossed for the big night now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I will eat a rainbow Rochelle !!!!
    great add guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really loved Digi awards. its sad that we did'ent get throw. but some boys are very happy.

    ReplyDelete