Monday 16 March 2015

It's 2015... Watch this space!

Welcome back to our class blog...
We are well into the swing of 2015 and what a start it has been!! We have had so much on, with our Year 5's Aongatete Camp, Freaky Hair Day for Javon, Swimming Sports, Netball with Aroha from Sport Waikato and lots of other bits and pieces in between, which has kept us pretty busy! We LOVE it when our family and friends comment on the examples of Learning and Growing that we share on our blog, so keep an eye out for our updates! 
Let's make it a super year! 


5 comments:

  1. I wish I was there I would of had so much fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. were you meaning camp or the rest of 2015?

      Delete
  2. wow I like the shapes in that 2015 its so up to date with my fashion and the date ha ha get it anyway yippee its 2015 and loved the big countdown I saw heaps of you tube videos about the big count down.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow joel looks like he is working hard on his work this year were working hard on mathletics,basic facts,and writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Dagg what was the the thing you showed us about the 3D landing of galipoli?

    ReplyDelete