Monday 6 April 2015

School Triathlon

We really did end the term with a bang and I have to say I left school with the warm fuzzies!
After our fantastical assembly, we went out for the School Triathlon. It was neat to have the juniors joining us this year and having the parents stay to cheer everyone over the finish line. Well done to everyone that got involved, it's all about having a go and challenging yourself!

After such a busy term, I hope you are all enjoying a well deserved holiday. I know I am and in case you were wondering, yes the Easter Bunny found me, so lots of chocolate all around! ;)





5 comments:

  1. Hannah, Toby and Amelia Rose19 April 2015 at 16:44

    We had so much fun doing the triathlon and the assembly. Everyone did really well and the juniors enjoyed doing it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man I wish I was there for the triathlon but I was sick and yeah I hope I will be here for the next one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mikki and Ella you must be so proud that you got a placing that was an awesome triathlon a big thanks to all the people who set out the tapes and organised the triathlon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had lots of fun at the triatholon and doing the assembly. well done to robbie and regan for coming a placing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we had super fun at the triathlon it was fun everyone tried there best well done

    ReplyDelete