Tuesday 21 November 2017

Danny Macaskill- The Ridge

Check out this EPIC video of Danny Macaskill riding his mountain bike along the Cuillin Ridgeline in Scotland! What incredible skill and what incredible scenery.

We watched this as a writing prompt and the work we crafted was next level! Can't wait to edit and publish it so that we can share it all with you all! 

I suppose this is an example of someone being their best and showing EXCELLENCE? How have you recently shown this weeks value of excellence? 



8 comments:

  1. Danny macaskill is so good on his bike. We all enjoyed writing about this mindblowing video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing that he can bump onto barbwire with out getting a flat Tyre and then do a flip i really enjoyed this video !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was in amazing video we watched and Mrs rangitaawa was so surprised!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this writing we did was epic i loved it especially

    ReplyDelete
  5. this was the best writing i had done this year

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd just like to say that you Mrs Rangitaawa have been a great teacher and helped me reach my goals and tart me things that I will never forget thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’d like to say thankyou for helping me reach my goals and teaching me stuff I’ll never forget. I will miss you very very much!

    ReplyDelete