Wednesday 5 March 2014

Ohope Beach Camp 2014!

The Year 5 and 6's had a remarkable time at camp last week. We were wishing we could relocate our classroom to Ohope; obviously we can't so instead here is a sneak peak of what we got up to.

Le Roy and Rochelle observing the rocky shore

Can you guess what we have here?

 After walking through the Ohope Scenic Reserve on our Kiwi Tracker walk, we came out on top of the hill above camp. This was the beautiful view we saw! We are all looking towards Ohiwa Harbour where we went kayaking.



 A photo after swimming and boogie boarding at the beach.As you can tell we really enjoyed ourselves!!


We hope to share more photos and writing about camp soon- watch this space! :) 

21 comments:

  1. I think that those are pipes for we can feed the sea creatures. My best bit was doing the kiwi walk and finding facts about the kiwis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that my favourite part was boogie boarding in the waves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. It must of been fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. camp looks really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when we went to camp it was awesome i hope we get to that next year and Rochelle your hands look muddy and Lara you do to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they are pupus

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks like flynns sinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Camp looks fun I wish I went on camp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't worry Wyatt camp is next year I think in march:)

      Delete
  9. did you have fun Miss Dagg.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can not wait until I go to camp in 2 more years .And see hinuera the kiwi.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope next year will be just as fun

    ReplyDelete
  12. camp looks so fun

    ReplyDelete
  13. we had so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The view was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. in two more years time all year fours will go to Ohope beach and hopefuly we can see Hinuera the kiwi

    ReplyDelete
  16. searching for sea food looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool it looks like so much fun. I wish I could of come &it dose look like Flynn is sinking!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. you guys had so much fun I wish I could have come!

    ReplyDelete