Thursday 13 March 2014

Firth Tower Recount

As I climbed the strong concrete stairs, my heat thumped wildly, my nerves were full of excitement. Dad was leading the way with the juniors right behind him. The tower was full of history. From corner to corner it had information about the old days. While I was walking up to the next floor I heard creaks and squeaks. Up the next floor was even better than the first floor. I nearly fainted on the third floor, it was so high! There was interesting information on the history of the tower. I learnt lots on our school trip to the Firth Tower
By Daniel Baker Simpson


12 comments:

  1. Well done, Daniel! It sounds like you had an amazing time at the Firth Tower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel you are an amazing writer. It sounds like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice recount Daniel it sounds like you had a great time at the firth tower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks fun there hope you had fun on the Firth Tower.
    Nice recount Danile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super work Daniell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow the firth tower looks fun. Camp was fun too. I wonder what activities you did at the firth tower?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daniel wow good recount. did you have good time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Firth Tower It sounds like you did to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW THATS ALOT OF VERBS DANNY

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness how old do you think that tractor would be Miss Dagg.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed Firth Tower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice recount Danny, good work! It was a great day and there was a lot to see.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete