Thursday 30 October 2014

Check out our Cameo writing!

Whakarewarewa Marae 
Sensitive music makes a tear roll down my thoughtful face.
Steam flying into the bright blue air like smoke from a chimney.
Rotten eggs flow into my nose trying to make me spew.
Boiling rocks warm my freezing cold hands.

By Le Roy 



Whakarewarewa
Geysers attack each other fighting to get the highest, so that they can be leader, the loser laughed at.
Mud pools splurt and splat, wailing in disgust.
Sulphur stinks as we quickly but quietly slink past.
Delighted when watching the entertainment and then joining in, for the Hokey Tokey, for the fun of it.    
By Caitlyn



Listening to soulful songs gives me the goose bumps.
Water starting to warm my feet right up.
Mud pools boiling as hot as a hot jug.
Shimmering clean water showing my reflection.
By Jaskeerat  

1 comment:

  1. thank you Miss Dagg for putting my writing up there. I did not know I would get to be a good writer and especially didn't know I would be that good!

    ReplyDelete