Thursday 6 November 2014

Senior Science Day- Physical World

We had another successful science day in the senior school, with Mr Cordery doing elastic band energy to make catapults, Mrs Warrender doing Static Electricity with Balloons, Mrs Clements doing how things move using inclined planes, wheels and screws and in my class we used levers to make a catapult, pulleys and wheel and axle to power little milk carton boats. (Sorry the video won't load so pictures will have to do this time!)











What I loved seeing was how people were thinking outside the box (or the fish bowl!) and thinking of other ways to solve problems and make things work. Science day really was a great way to show our value of the week, creativity!

What other ways do you show creativity?? 

13 comments:

  1. that was a really creative day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had a really fun day on science day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like room7

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dour do you mace that

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like some amazing stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really hope that you had a lovely scinset day and made some great thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed being creative in room7 and 8:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE YOUR BOAT LILLY CAN IT GO FAST ? !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked room 5's experiment

    ReplyDelete
  10. was mya sucking her thumb?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your corraitchone

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked how worked with the brain boxes and made different inventions!

    ReplyDelete