Wednesday 18 May 2016

We love our mums!

My Mum
Impatiently, my wonderful mum gazed at the hot oven. She was leaping up and down. She  asked me enthusiastically “When is this banana cake going to be finished? My tummy is grumbling!” Carefully she opens the beaming hot oven. It's finally ready. I was surprised at how good of a job we had done. We sat together and enjoyed the sweet bananary banana cake, it was delicious.
By Regan‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍


Carefully, Mum was setting up my ag day course in the paddock for Rosie and I to practise. Mum stood in the dark green grass helping me with my friendly calf. At last we got the blue small holder on Rosey’s big cute head. I pushed but Rosie would not go. “Mum l need a little bit of help.” She looked up slowly “l guess so...” I laughed “Mum hurry up!” We got Rosie in finally. Mum got the soft brush and I carefully brushed her. Mum’s eyes glanced up to the bright blue sky. Mum clambered over the gate. Thoughtful I jumped over too. Mum was laughing so hard she fell in the long green grass. Accidently mum got up and said “I’m all good!” I was glad Mum was not hurt. I love you being with me on the farm, Mum.
By Skyla

11 comments:

  1. those look like pretty funky cards! we didn't do much for mother day in room 8.you have a cool story about the farm skyla and good description!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you also have a good story Regan about banana cake. yum!you described the cake and the oven really well

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea we did lots of re-doing for those pieces of writing to make them better and they all turned out great and good work skyla for getting Miss Dagg to put it up on the blog it was really interesting to read kai pia

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done you guys hopefully your kind MUMS have a great Mothers day and a YUM breakfast in bed

    ReplyDelete
  5. WELL DONE BEN AND MICAH LOVE THE MOTHER DAY CARD :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet your mums liked the cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mum really enjoyed the card .

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice art for mothers day hope they liked it

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice picturs

    ReplyDelete